Saturday, June 2, 2012

6/2/12   4:12 pm  Blog Post 3


      Well today wasn't as bad as I expected it to be. Mom didn't say anything else about my hair. Dad said he didn't care what it looks like. I think he talked to mom. Though, at the end of work she insisted to at  least even out the back .....oh well.

    My friend Daniel came by and talked to me. That was nice. I haven't talked to anyone like that in a while. He is going to take me roller skating when I don't have school. I'm excited. I haven't been roller skating in years and I have been dying to roller skate!

  Speaking of school, I go to Lapidary Art School and since dad sent my deposit check in too late I can't go to school this week cause my mom can't afford to pay for my wire class because of the pool we just bought and I thought class was next week not this week.. Joy.

   I had a nightmare last night!! I dream that my teeth fell out then they would come back and fall apart again and it would repeat the process. This was like a realistic dream where I could feel the teeth rolling in my mouth. Regardless to say, I did not sleep well last night.

  Well, I have nothing much to say right now. So, I'll post another post later. Later.
   
                    Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment