Wednesday, June 6, 2012

6/6/12  3:45 pm  Blog Post 9


Hmm. I feel down today. I feel like I'm in a dark room today. Though it's nice and sunny outside, it feels like its dark and rainy. I wanna curl up in a ball, cry, and disappear. I know I'm not alone. I have Jodie. Curtis. Really the only two people who know and understand. Anyone else I don't have. Left me. Probably don't even give me a second thought. I've been forgotten. Like an old abandoned toy. I was probably fun to be with at first, but everyone went away and forgot. My own brother even. His wife doesn't let him even call us. I used to look up to him. I used to talk to him everyday. Now I feel he has left me. So, I feel even more alone.


I'm  tired. I have been depressed for seven ridiculous years. Yes, for a couple of those, I will admit, it went away for a  while. It came back obviously. I want  it to go away. It's my own fault I suppose. I don't know.


I'm trying to save money for a car. Maybe then, I can get a job, and get away from this for a while.


Well. I'm getting of. I'm on tinychat with Jodie and Js as and a bunch of other girls I don't know. Bye.


       Jasmine


No comments:

Post a Comment