Wednesday, June 6, 2012

6/6/12  11:11pm   Blog Post 10


   Well. Today went from empty to happy. Thanks to my amazing best friend Jodie. She really knows how to make  my day so much better! Even if that means fighting over whose best friend is cooler, Masmie or Jassey haha. I'm so happy Jodie is my best friend. I know without her I would crash and burn!  I'm happy I am not feeling all grey right now. I see more tinychat/ skype calls with Jodie in the future! I can't  wait to see her this month!! It needs to hurry up.


Like the new layout???  Thank you! Jodie did the background. She did a fantastic job on it! Of course, I did the rest like the text color and whatnot..tiring stuff. :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


So, I'm thinking about changing my  wardrobe up a bit. I figured I have had the same style for ever, it's time for a change. I don't know what I want to do. Should I do clothes that fashionable and chic? Or dark and emo-ish? Maybe preppy---(HAHA)? Schoolgirl? Frilly? Who knows. Knowing me, it will be  a mixture. My dad calls me punky brewster. Apparently when he was a kid, there was this show punky brewster, she was like Junie B Jones but a cartoon. Always wore mix matched clothing. Guess we'll see wht I end up doing.



I can't wait for class to start again in a couple weeks. It needs to hurry up. I'm going through school withdraws.



I need to clean my room.. It's gotten kinda crazy. I have partially unppacked boxes and clothes everywhere. Maybe when it's not so hot in my room I will.


I know, I'm sorry for posting weird thoughts on here. I'm trying to make this post a little bit longer.

Well, I have nothing else to say! I think in a little while I'll head  on to bed. Good night world.


                         Jasmine ♥






No comments:

Post a Comment